Saturday, November 17, 2012

catching up with old friends

Meeting up with Zoe, Florence, Rachel and Yvonne for brunch at Journal by Plan B @ Publika.
Its been awhile since I last catchup with Zoe and Florence, so yeah we had a great time there. It was a public holiday so its pretty crowded.

It has unique design with hanging wooden chairs on top.
I love the ambience here and totally a perfect place for breakfast. I'm gonna bring my family here along for early breakfast next time. Totally worth for the second visit.

 The Egg Benedict (RM14)
It looked as good as how it taste. It was perfectly done and I like the yolk that melts together with the English muffins and ham. Yum! I love everything paired with egg.

Absolutely a bad hair day. Indeed.

Photographs of me and my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment