Saturday, November 17, 2012

healthy green

Caesar salad is quite possibly of the most common and loved salads around. It's one of my favorite dressing too. Went to grocery the other day looking for caesar dressing but there's not much choices. Thus ended up getting the Lady's Choice brand. I shall learn how to make my own.

Made salad with grilled chicken for lunch. 
Kevin grilled the chicken on our new bought non-stick grilling pan and it tastes so good. I am so proud of him being such a good cook. And I love his cooking too! I am such a lucky wife.

No, its not burnt. Not forgetting the cherry tomatoes on my salad. I love tomatoes.

 The ingredients needed for the spaghetti sauce. No, not the store-bought kind but the sauce we made our own. Healthy yet delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment