Saturday, November 10, 2012

first anniversary


As I type this you are at work, just ended a phone call with me telling me you're off to lunch.
Yes, we have been married for a year, 365 days, approximately. A year of ups and downs, a year of smiles and laughter. In a year, we got our new car, new home and a baby! Wow- I was surprised with how time flies in a year. And our baby boy turned 5 months, too. 

You are such an incredible dad. I saw the potential in you from the very beginning, but now I get to see  you live it out on a daily basis. You changes diapers, swaddles, and changes Ryan like a pro. Though sometimes you'd prefer me doing it. (wriggles eyebrow) I love how Ryan giggles when you tickles him. I really love watching both of you sleep, baby next to me and you sleep next to him in the same bed, and curled up in the same blanket.

I am so grateful to have you, who stands by my side, holds my hand, and is eternally positive. Without you, I'd only be half of me, for we truly have become one.

Happy Anniversary, I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment