Friday, November 09, 2012

fly day

  by theawesomewhisper
Snackin' on nachos while surfing the net.

This is a random post. 

My favorite time will be probably when you stay close to mama and lean on my chest. I can't stop smelling your delicious baby smell everytime you lean on me. It's really sweet and glad to know that you prefer me over anyone else. As I type this you are sleeping next to me with your favorite beanbag pillow. 

He's been busy with his favorite gym mobile from his granny and his favorite bear that daddy got for him even before he were born! He knows how to turn over right before he turned 5 months with a little help from papa, but now he can do it in his own already. Apparently, he's wearing size M for his diapers and 3-6 months wear. Taking 4-5oz 3-4 hours alternatively, sometimes he might want more! He loves attention from his papa and I, and even make funny noises when he is excited.

I'm amazed with how much you've grown up. I'm so proud of you, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment