Thursday, June 06, 2013

first birthday gifts

You've been a good listener, a soulmate and I know you love my boy too. Thanks Jamie!


Aww! Mommy loves Elmo and I know Ryan will love it too! Thanks auntie Jasmine and uncle Chen for this Elmo book. It's so colourful and I love those pictures in the book!







Thanks auntie Chris and uncle Choong for the books and the colored pencils! I love the books and they're gonna be so useful for Ryan for learning and drawing! Thank you so much.

Kevin picked this for Ryan as his first birthday present 'cause he is a fanboy of LEGO! 


 Me? I bought him a box of Duplo LEGO. 

Thanks to auntie Wei Wei for the IKEA tent and the IKEA kids table and chair were shared by three of Kevin's best friend, uncle Lye Siong, Jian Wei and James! Thank y'all so much!

Thanks for coming and thanks for the love! Ryan is a spoiled kid, for sure. Till' then.

4 comments: