Wednesday, June 05, 2013

first mustache birthday bash




 Little man sticker label on the mineral water bottle. Don't they look cute? 


Look! The birthday boy's daddy is busy preparing for the party. 

The lovely cupcakes by Wondermilk. We picked this as the colors of the cupcakes are quite close with the theme we chose. Obvious enough our theme is red and blue!

I like the paper straw and I've been looking for it for quite some time and lucky me got it for the party and I stick a little man labels on it. Please tell me they look good.

Hershey chocolates as door gift with little man labels. 

Kevin's best friends and thanks for the gift. I'm pretty sure it would be useful for Ryan. 

Everyone was asking me about the same questions. Yes, Kevin cooked all the food. He prepared the sesame dressing salad, aglio olio spaghetti, curry chicken and fried beehoon. My husband can cook very well and I'm so proud of him and yes darling, we've made it! We got the container for the spaghetti at the very last minute at daiso and it looks like packed food that we bought from outside don't they?

The birthday boy have being fussy 'cause he don't really nap during the day. I'm so regret that didn't put him into sleep so that he'll enjoy the party but anyway not too bad, I think he had fun playing with Xavier.

Happy birthday son! Mom and dad loves you to the moon and back.

2 comments:

  1. aiyo...Ryan is so handsome! He was cranky and fussy? Not much photo of him. Anyway, I love your table setting, nice decoration and FOOD! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he don't have enough of sleep thats why he's being fussy during the party. Not much photos because those setting photos were taken earlier and during the party I'm so busy and forgot about taking pictures. Too bad for it. Thanks anyway! I'm flattered! :)

      Delete